Hard Stone Crushing Plant
Hard stone usually refers to the stone like granite, basalt, andersite, river stone, iron ore , etc.
The classic hard stone production line is JAW CRUSHER (primary crusher) + CONE CRUSHER (secondary crusher), and with auxiliaries of vibrating feeder, vibrating screen & belt conveyors.
The detailed production line explanation is as following:
1. The stone will be fed into jaw crusher for primary crushing through vibrating feeder.
2. The discharged material will be conveyed into cone crusher for secondary crushing.
3. The products discharged from the cone crusher will be conveyed into vibrating screen for separation to get the required sizes. The oversize products will be back to cone crusher for re-crushing until all the final products reach the final requirement.
1. The cone crusher process material with laminating crushing, so there is no much environmental pollution,
2. The spare parts can serve a much longer time than that of impact crusher when processing stone.
3. The cone crusher is more advanced technology and more complicated. Compared with impact crusher, its initial cost will be high, but its operating cost will be cheaper in the long time.